Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm Bad You Know It

I know I have been really bad with keeping my blog updated so many things have been going on in the 7 months since my last post. Seabass turned the BIG TWO we had a great time at bounce and it was nice to have my brother and sister and families come down to celebrate. We finished the backyard shed and all.. Pictures will be posted later. Ok maybe it hasn't been crazy at my house I just forget to update..
So Bad in fact I had to change my password to log on because I couldn't remember it. and my background picture was no longer available. SHEESH
I hope to stay on top of things so you don't have to wait another 7 months


On a happy note I am so so so super duper excited to be an auntie again!!!!!!! Congrats to my Sissy and Travis now if only June would be next month ..
LOVE YOU SISSY!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ah thanks Sissy. You are such a great aunt!! :) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Love you!