Monday, February 16, 2009

Bachelor

So tonight on the bachelor Jason is down to two bachelorettes. Can I just say is there a reason why he didn't pick Jillian??? She is so darn cute and 29 they seem to mesh well together. Maybe I am just not liking Molly to me they don't seem to mesh I don't know. I think Melissa is so cute I hope she wins...
I know I am a loser I get so excited for my tv shows Dave just shakes his head at me one day we will enjoy these shows together one day... I can't wait for tomorrow Biggest Loser Hooray!!!!!!

3 comments:

kera said...

oh my goodness! i watched it tonight and thought the exact same thing! i was going off to my roommate about how big of an idiot jason was for not picking jillian... i'm addicted too. :)

Melissa said...

I am with you Tara!!!! I love the bachelor! And i cannot beleive he let Jillian go! It seemed they were so good together, much better than molly or melissa!!! I just have to say how I do not like MOlly at all. I used to like her but she just seems fake! I do like Melissa and so I hope he picks her! But I am just sad he kicked jillian off!And I am not looking foward to Deanna coming back! I don't like her at all!!!!! So it will be interesting to see what happens.

YAY for biggest loser tonight! I am loving this season. They all are just so nice to eachother and there for the right reasons! I love it! Much better than last seasons drama!!

Anyways, love ya! I am glad we have the same tv addictions!

TheRogersInUtah said...

Jillian was my favorite as well. I really thought she was going to win the entire thing! Very sad, next week and the week after are going to be drama city!! I am excited, but upset that Deanna has to come back. I also thought it was funny the comment about not showing all of the episode for the "privacy of the parties involved" hellloooo....reality TV.