Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Floors can it be!!!!!

I was so excited to get rid of this nasty carpet. Who in their right mind would put white, cream or really light carpet in their house its stupid.
Our living room without carpet oh so beautiful

the plastic is layed down and ready for the pad




My beautiful floors are almost done the boys looking at the floor


My floor is finally done all we have left to do is put up the trim along the walls and buy an area rug.
My Honey did a great job putting my new floor in all by himself way to go Dave!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

OH man!! That floor looks so nice! Way to go Dave! I love wood floors and I love the dark wood! NICE!

kera said...

hey i just found your blog from melissa's. can i stalk you know? :) i miss you! (this is kera btw) and i love the floors? where do you guys live now?

kera said...

ok, that's supposed to be
i love the floor! i'm having typing problems... anyway, if you want you can visit my blog. keekerann.blogspot.com
i haven't updated in awhile, but there's always tomorrow. :)

Nate and Jill said...

Hello there, How are you doing? This is Jill! I have discovered your site from Melissa's. WOW, I think the floors are beautiful!!!You guys did a great job! My blog address is on Melissa's too if your interested. I will be going private very soon though so I need email addresses to invite people. I love the adorable pics!

Nicole said...

Love the floors tarabean!!! I miss you! :)