Saturday, February 7, 2009

"The sun will come out tomorrow"

So Friday night was girls night mom and I went to dinner and went to the civic center to watch a production of Annie.
Those little girls did an amazing job!!!!!
Oh what fun times to spend with my mom and to be able to have a few hours away from the hubby and the baby.
My Mom , Kristin, and I love going to shows at the civic center. I remember the first production I went to my parents got us tickets to see Cabaret, that was an amazing show.

Mom thanks for being a wonderful, caring, loving person I had a fabulous time....

1 comment:

TheRogersInUtah said...

I am so jealous that I couldn't go with you. Since it is almost Valentines Day maybe mom can get us tickets to something else, just like when we kids :) I am so glad you had a great time!